We would love to hear more about how you’re interpreting your data. The website www.qualitymetricsnationaltest.co.uk was set up as a resource hub for you – and we will start to include case studies about evaluation stories - we’re calling it the #MyValueStory series. In order for us to put this together we need your help. If you are happy to share and would like us to feature your case study on our website please send your thoughts over to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can share as much or as little as you like. Here are some ideas of what to include:
· Summary of you & your team
· Details of the event
· What you were expecting to get out of the trial
· How you collected your responses
· What was the most challenging element of the process?
· What was your most interesting finding
· What finding shocked you the most
· What will you do differently next time
· Quotes from your team/ quotes from your audience
· Images from the event
As well as downloading each of the charts in your dashboard as images, there are lots of simple ways to manipulate your raw data. For some ideas to get you started visit our Resources section (scroll down to Evaluating & Sharing your results) which is regularly updated with new walk-through videos).
Remember, three evaluations isn’t an upper limit – you are welcome to continue using the platform until the end of July.
As ever, if you have any questions about your evaluations and how to make the most of them please do not hesitate to get in touch with any of the Culture Counts team.